Brilliant Startup Concept
GuGo was a group-centric social intelligence platform where one could interact with friends or family in a fresh and private way.
- As well as having discounts from all deal sites efficiently arranged and accessible according to one’s Preferential Data, there would also be a special section showcasing GuGo’s very own free deals. Local events of similar interest would also be available with the click of a button. For each deal or event participated in, points would be received that could then be redeemed for monetary rewards.
- GuGo was being designed to build a better bridge between people and corporations, charities, colleges & universities, social & volunteer groups, and all other types of organizations by bringing all of their information and current events into one place.
- The GuGo experience would maximize one’s time spent communicating with others in an enriching, fun, and rewarding way. This level of human interaction, social well being, and happiness was what GuGo was all about!
When Shit happened !!
- Start Up – Initiator 12%
- Startup – Planning 68%
- Startup – Execution 84%
- Startup – Monitoring & Control 78%
- Startup – Closure Strategy 54%
- Startup – Other Shits 73%
Why Shit Happened !!
How Shit Could Be Prevented !!
1. Better Business Model :- Better market research and proper understanding of targeted consumer need.
2. Better Product :- Making the product App based would have created a greater impact.
3. Better Man Power :- Dedicated team/personnel for specific tasks along with coherent co-founders.
4. Better Planning:- Proper planning on each vertical : scope, schedule, technology, sales etc.
5. Better Finance Management:- Utilization of money on technical end more, rather than legal work.
6. Other Improvements:- Building strong and dedicated team, reaching consumer effectively.
May the “GuGo” rest in peace.. !!