Brilliant Startup Concept
KOLOS was “the world’s first” racing wheel for full-sized iPads.
- Kolos was customized gaming wheel for game freaks to give a simulation of real time racing.
- Kolos was equipped with the feature of clamping to customize the height as per user need.
- i-pad to be fitted in the jigs of kolos – racing wheel and get the actual feel of racing games instead of tilting ipad leading less control on racing car/bike.
When Shit happened !!
- Start Up – Initiator 67%
- Startup – Planning 78%
- Startup – Execution 71%
- Startup – Monitoring & Control 82%
- Startup – Closure Strategy 79%
- Startup – Other Shits 59%
Why Shit Happened !!
How Shit Could Be Prevented !!
1. Better Business Model :- Enhanced market research to know the actual response of targeted consumers on prototype of actual product.
2. Better Product :- Making the product adaptable for all the tablets as well as phones.
3. Better Man Power :- Dedicated team/personnel for specific tasks .
4. Better Planning:- Proper planning on each vertical of business: customer engagement, sales strategies etc.
5. Better Finance Management:- Utilization of funds in improving product and reaching local consumers.
6. Other Improvements:- Better marketing of product, creating market of game freaks.
May the “Kolos” rest in peace.. !!